Who can attend?
Any ARNG, USAR, or AC Soldier requiring MOS reclassification. For NCOES courses, NCO must be recommended by their unit commander and meet all prerequisites prescribed in appropriate regulations.
Academy Course Listing and Enrollment Information
To enroll in any of the courses the Academy offers:
- Go to the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS)Catalog You must have an AKO account to view available courses.
- Search for the Academy School Code of 1007.
- Find the course you are available to attend.
- Contact your unit Training NCO for enrollment procedures.
For detailed information about classes and other activities going on at the NC Military Academy, call the Academy at (910) 495-7914.
What Courses Are Offered
The following courses are offered through the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS) upon request each training year:
- Field Artillery Courses (Phase I, II, & III)
- BNCOC Phase 1 (Common Leader Training)
- BNCOC and MOSQ: 13B30, 13D30, 13F30, 13M30, 13P30
- ANCOC: 13B40, 13D40, 13F40, 13M40,13P40
- 68W – Health Care Transition
Staff Directory click here!
- Total Army Instructor Training Course (TAITC)
- Small Group Instructor Course (SGI)
- Tactical Certification Course (TCC)
- Combat Lifesaver Course (CLC)
- Tactical Training & Orientation Course (TTOC)