Send a FAX
NOTE: Depending upon the model of fax machine being used, it may be necessary to place the fax machine in a “monitor” mode before sending a fax. Because different fax machines have different requirements for sending faxes, it is assumed the customer knows how to fax from their specific fax machine.
1. Place the documents(s) to be faxed into the fax machine.
2. If necessary, place the fax machine in a "monitor" mode.
3. Dial 919-664-6001 using whatever number code may be necessary to get an outside line
4. The telephone will be answered and a voice asks for the five digit extension to which the fax is being sent.
5. If necessary, press the "Start" button on the fax machine.
6. The fax is sent.
Joint Forces Headquarters Mailing Address:
1636 Gold Star Dr
Raleigh, NC 27607